Zookeeper, mail # user - Maximum size of a snapshot

Re: Maximum size of a snapshot
kishore g 2013-07-16, 20:37
All servers in the quorum reading the snapshot from disk as part of the
synchronization phase. From Thawan's email it looks like when ever there is
a leader election, all zk servers read the snapshot from disk. I am not
sure why all servers should reload the snapshot from disk as this increases
unavailability time.