Pig >> mail # user >> Set visible name of a running pig job

Set visible name of a running pig job
When I run a pig job the hadoop job tracker gui (the one on port 50030) shows ‘PigLatin:myscript.pig’ as the name of the job.  How can I configure that to show a different name than the name of the script?

Thanks in advance,

Will

William F Dowling