Chukwa >> mail # user >> about hicc installation

about hicc installation
HI Eric
I just try to install hicc, but I have encounter some troubles. Follows are my operations:

(1) copy hicc.war to /opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.18/webapps/
(2) /chukwa/bin/hicc.sh start

but it didn't work,here is the error:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.rest.resource.ViewResource.getView(ViewResource.java:55)

Finally I found that it could not load the hadoop configration from the some files like core-site.xml,
could you tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Or could you show me your install flow about hicc? Thanks.

Regards
Zhang liuhang