Accumulo >> mail # dev >> One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?

Re: One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?
On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:49 AM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been getting unnecessary merge conflicts because of this change. At
> the very least, I would like to see it reverted until we release 1.5

Or maybe make the change after 1.5.1.  Based on past experience, there
will likely be a good bit of merge activity from 1.5 to 1.6 until at
least the first 1.5 bug fix release.

Curious, how much extra time do this add to merging for you?  I do not
have a good feeling for how well this will be handled automatically.
Did it cause conflicts for most of the edits you made in 1.5?