Drill >> mail # dev >> Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-11, 05:32
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-11, 06:54
+
Aditya 2013-09-11, 07:10
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-11, 07:19
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-11, 07:20
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-11, 07:29
+
Timothy Chen 2013-09-12, 19:49
+
Lisen Mu 2013-09-13, 03:13
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-13, 08:38
+
Jack Weaver 2013-09-13, 03:53
+
Steven Phillips 2013-09-13, 01:39
+
Aditya 2013-09-13, 07:53
+
Ben Becker 2013-09-13, 16:09
+
Tomer Shiran 2013-09-13, 17:01
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-13, 21:58
+
Keys Botzum 2013-09-14, 03:10
+
Yash Sharma 2013-09-14, 16:20
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-14, 07:09
+
Isabel Drost-Fromm 2013-09-18, 13:44
Re: Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote
I started the incubator general vote.

3 +1 so far.

One -1 from Benson who didn't find the disclaimer in the README.  I hope he
will reconsider.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Isabel Drost-Fromm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 12:09:41AM -0700, Jacques Nadeau wrote:
> > With Keys' +1, we have four binding in addition to seven non binding.
>  That
> > carries.   I think we now need to get Incubator PMC approval.  Ted,
> Isabel
> > or Grant,  can one of you help us through those steps?
>
> That will work pretty similar to what you already did on the dev list. All
> you have to do is to start another release vote on the general incubator
> list. This should be done by the release manager. A little bit of more
> background can be found in the incubator docs:
>

> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#best-practice-incubator-release-vote
>

> Isabel

+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-14, 10:31