Hadoop, mail # dev - org.apache.hadoop.ipc.TestRPCCompatibility

Re: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.TestRPCCompatibility
Suresh Srinivas 2012-08-19, 01:32
it is not expected to fail. Does not fail for me.

BTW you can check for the failures for last couple of precommit builds
here, to get an idea of tests that are currently failing:
https://builds.apache.org/view/Hadoop/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/