Zookeeper >> mail # user >> problem while watching zookeeper quorum changes using 3.5.0 client

problem while watching zookeeper quorum changes using 3.5.0 client
Hi,

Zokeeper documnetation says followind about  watch events:

"A client will see a watch event for a znode it is watching before seeing
the new data that corresponds to that znode."

With reference to this the zookeeper 3.5.0 client may, client may get
ZOO_CHANGED_EVENT on the ZOO_CONFIG_NODE, when zokeeper server quorum
changes.
I am trying to update my client in my application to handle these quorum
changes.
According to zookeeper doc I may get config chnaged event but I may not get
updated config of the quorum.

there no zoo_sync API available either in C client library (3.5.0).
Then how should I make sure that clinet alway gets latest config in the
watcher function when it gets zoo_changed event on config node?

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak
+
Deepak Jagtap 2013-08-21, 20:14