HBase >> mail # user >> HMaster construction failing over SASL authentication issue.

Re:: HMaster construction failing over SASL authentication issue.

Looking at your life, it seems like SASL is just.a warning/info message.. your real issue is invalid zookeeper sessions.. Can you try stopping everything, delete zookeeper data dir and data log dir and start.. Also are you running a version of zookeeper compatible with your hbase version?