Accumulo >> mail # dev >> multi-table isolated batch scanner

Re: multi-table isolated batch scanner
Thanks Bill,

I care about latency and throughput. First available result ordering is
fine, though.

Does Guava just chain through a collection of iterators, completing one
then moving to the next?

Adam