Flume >> mail # user >> autoCollectorSource fail("logical node not mapped to physical node yet" )

Re: autoCollectorSource fail("logical node not mapped to physical node yet" )
Hi Deepak,

How about re-mapping(unmap and map again) collector?
I tested with latest version of 0.9.4 which our system are running on
currently and found that it seems there are some problems with node
mapping info. and translation in master at restart; our setup is under
multi-masters so I've never used logical sink/source.
Anyway, I will check further into source code level.

JS

--
Jeong-shik Jang / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gruter, Inc., R&D Team Leader