HBase, mail # dev - All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?

+
Stack 2013-04-24, 19:53
+
Lars George 2013-04-25, 05:45
+
Stack 2013-04-25, 05:55
+
Lars George 2013-04-25, 06:12
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 18:10
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-04-25, 18:18
Re: All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 18:23
That's an interesting idea, although maybe not what you meant: If we had a
PB only API gateway (e.g. no "PBUF" markers, no Writables anywhere, etc.)
then this might be a way to evolve RPC to that state informed by experience
with said gateway.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy