MapReduce >> mail # user >> MapReduce processing with extra (possibly non-serializable) configuration

Re: MapReduce processing with extra (possibly non-serializable) configuration
I have considered the DistributedCache and will probably be using it, but
in order to have a file to cache I need to serialize the configuration
object first. :-)