Pig >> mail # user >> pig script context

Re: pig script context
I can use org.apache.pig.impl.util.ObjectSerializer.deserialize(str)
to deserialize this
string.
But after deserialize, I can't get the pig code context, and it seems the
commit job's pig code is not serialized in the pigContext.
专注于Mysql,MSSQL,Oracle,Hadoop