Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 02:33
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-08-29, 03:50
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-29, 16:31
Tom White 2012-08-29, 17:30
Eric Baldeschwieler 2012-08-29, 17:42
Suresh Srinivas 2012-08-29, 17:02
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-08-29, 17:13
Suresh Srinivas 2012-08-29, 17:26
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-08-29, 18:41
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-29, 17:04
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-29, 18:22
Eli Collins 2012-08-29, 18:49
Tom White 2012-08-29, 20:34
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-08-29, 20:40
Todd Lipcon 2012-08-29, 21:18
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-30, 13:46
Sharad Agarwal 2012-08-30, 06:41
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 23:29
Doug Cutting 2012-08-30, 16:17
Todd Lipcon 2012-08-29, 23:44
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-08-30, 02:59
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 23:54
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-08-30, 10:12
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-30, 14:11
Aaron T. Myers 2012-08-30, 14:23
Brock Noland 2012-08-30, 14:43
Devaraj Das 2012-08-31, 01:28
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-31, 06:02
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-31, 06:15
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-31, 06:42
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-31, 06:50
Todd Lipcon 2012-08-31, 16:59
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-08-31, 17:10
Jagane Sundar 2012-08-31, 17:24
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-08-31, 17:11
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-31, 07:55
Robert Evans 2012-08-31, 14:34
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-31, 15:09
Doug Cutting 2012-08-31, 16:00
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-31, 16:08
Eric Baldeschwieler 2012-09-01, 00:23
Sharad Agarwal 2012-09-01, 09:59
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-31, 15:05
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-31, 06:36
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-30, 13:51
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-30, 10:25
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-30, 11:00
Todd Lipcon 2012-08-30, 00:16
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-30, 00:55
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 23:34
Jakob Homan 2012-08-29, 21:22
Travis Thompson 2012-08-29, 22:30
Steve Loughran 2012-08-31, 11:54
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 14:14
+
Robert Evans 2012-08-29, 15:17
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 17:22
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2012-08-29, 03:45
+
Michael Segel 2012-08-29, 17:26

On Aug 28, 2012, at 7:33 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:

> Process:
>
> 0. [DISCUSS] thread for <TLP name> in which you talk about #1 and #2 below, potentially draft resolution too.

How about something like this... please provide your feedback.

This is a very early draft, I'll post this on our wiki after discussion.

----

Proposal: Apache Hadoop HDFS as a TLP

I propose we graduate HDFS as a TLP named 'Apache Hadoop HDFS'.

I think the simplest way is to have all existing HDFS committers be committers and PMC members of the new project. That list is found in the asf-authorization-template which has:

hadoop-hdfs = acmurthy,atm,aw,boryas,cdouglas,cos,cutting,daryn,ddas,dhruba,eli,enis,eric14,eyang,gkesavan,hairong,harsh,jitendra,jghoman,johan,knoguchi,kzhang,lohit,mahadev,matei,mattf,molkov,nigel,omalley,ramya,rangadi,sharad,shv,sradia,stevel,suresh,szetszwo,tanping,todd,tomwhite,tucu,umamahesh,yhemanth,zshao
----
Proposal: Apache Hadoop MapReduce as a TLP

I propose we graduate MapReduce as a TLP named 'Apache Hadoop MapReduce'.

I think the simplest way is to have all existing MR committers be committers and PMC members of the new project. That list is found in the asf-authorization-template which has:

hadoop-mapreduce = acmurthy,amareshwari,amarrk,aw,bobby,cdouglas,cos,cutting,daryn,ddas,dhruba,enis,eric14,eyang,gkesavan,hairong,harsh,hitesh,jeagles,jitendra,jghoman,johan,kimballa,knoguchi,kzhang,llu,lohit,mahadev,matei,mattf,nigel,omalley,ramya,rangadi,ravigummadi,schen,sharad,shv,sradia,sreekanth,sseth,stevel,szetszwo,tgraves,todd,tomwhite,tucu,vinodkv,yhemanth,zshao
----
Proposal: Apache Hadoop YARN as a TLP

I propose we graduate YARN as a TLP named 'Apache Hadoop YARN'.

I re-propose, based on the previous discussion that the YARN committer list and initial PMC list be:

hadoop-yarn = acmurthy,cdouglas,ddas,hitesh,jeagles,llu,mahadev,sharad,sseth,tgraves,tomwhite,tucu,vinodkv

----

Thoughts?

thanks,
Arun
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 23:20
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-30, 05:46
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-30, 06:31
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-30, 07:02
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-08-30, 07:11
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-30, 12:29
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-08-29, 23:35
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-08-29, 23:53
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-08-29, 23:47
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-08-29, 23:48
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-30, 01:52
+
Inder.dev Java 2012-08-30, 16:33
+
Doug Cutting 2012-08-30, 17:00
+
Owen OMalley 2012-08-30, 18:25
+
Inder.dev Java 2012-08-31, 19:00
+
Doug Cutting 2012-08-31, 20:44
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2012-08-31, 22:43
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-29, 18:41
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 23:19
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-30, 05:38
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-30, 06:06
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-30, 06:18
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-30, 06:31
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-30, 07:17
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-08-29, 23:27
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2012-08-29, 23:32
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-30, 01:47
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-08-29, 23:40
+
Jun Ping Du 2012-08-29, 18:35
+
Chris Douglas 2012-08-31, 01:24
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-08-31, 03:35
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-08-31, 15:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-01, 13:21