Hive >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0

I think the source tarball must be corrupted. It's 664MB in size, which is
roughly 630MB larger than the 0.10.0 release tarball. I haven't been able
to take a look at it yet because the apache archive site keeps throttling
my connection midway through the download.