Hadoop, mail # general - Hadoop´s Internationalization

Re: Hadoop´s Internationalization
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-07-01, 16:23
Unique error codes sounds like a very good place to start!

Freezing the code while a hypothetical group of volunteers localizes sounds premature to me.

Are there good examples of projects with lazy localization that work well?  EG The project is released in english, but there are sub-trees where additional localized content can be populated based on index numbers and such?

E14