HBase >> mail # dev >> org.apache.hadoop.hbase vs org.apache.hbase namespace

+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-02-07, 07:46
+
Stack 2013-02-07, 17:36
Re: org.apache.hadoop.hbase vs org.apache.hbase namespace
Related question, any reason (other than lack of inertia) why we are
still org.apache.hadoop.hbase instead of org.apache.hbase?

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera