HBase, mail # user - HEADS-UP: Upcoming bay area meetups and hbasecon

+
Stack 2013-05-17, 22:10
Re: HEADS-UP: Upcoming bay area meetups and events around hbasecon2013
Stack 2013-06-07, 05:18
If in town for hbasecon2013 (http://hbasecon.com) and you have an itch the
day before, drop by the Cloudera Downtown San Francisco 6th floor office
where a few of us will be huddling over dev, doc, testing, polishing the
next 0.95, and whiteboardinastics.  Sign up here:
http://www.meetup.com/hackathon/events/123403802/

If you are still itchy after an all-day of hbasecon'ing (and the calamine
lotion is just not cutting it), go see our brothers and sisters over at
wibidata; they are hosting "KijiCon: Building Big Data Applications with
Kiji and HBase", on the day after hbasecon2013, on June 14th.  To signup,
see http://kijicon.eventbrite.com/

Thats all for now...
Your dance-card coordinator,
St.Ack