MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-25, 03:48
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-05-25, 17:01
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-30, 15:43
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-30, 17:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 18:52
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-30, 22:11
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 22:52
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-30, 23:08
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 23:16
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-30, 17:58
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-30, 20:48
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 21:39
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-30, 22:18
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-30, 22:25
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-31, 00:30
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 00:51
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-30, 19:38
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-31, 04:59
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-03, 19:51
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-03, 20:13
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.5-alpha (rc2)
+1

Checksum and signature match, ran some unit tests, checked diff
against 2.0.4-alpha.

Thanks for seeing this through, Cos. -C

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-06-03, 22:36