Hadoop, mail # user - Re: How to find Replication factor for one perticular folder in HDFS

Re: How to find Replication factor for one perticular folder in HDFS
YouPeng Yang 2013-02-26, 00:31
Hi Dhanasekaran Anbalagan

  1. To get the key from configuration :
    <your-path>/bin/hdfs -getconf -conKey dfs.replication
   2.Maybe you can add the attribute
   <final>true</final> to your dfs.replication :

   <property>
        <name>dfs.replication</name>
       <value>2</value>
       <final>true</final>