Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper performance

Re: Zookeeper performance
This sounds highly error prone to me regardless of whether or not zookeeper
can handle the load-. Why not just use a standard transaction model with a
vector clock or other timing device to detect conflicts so you don't have
to worry about a second server to talk to (zookeeper) to do an update?