HBase >> mail # user >> MiniDFSCluster configuration via spring

Re: MiniDFSCluster configuration via spring
On 10/8/11 5:31 AM, Eric Charles wrote:
> Sorry, fallback situation is
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mailbox/trunk/spring/src/main/resources/META-INF/org/apache/james/spring-mailbox-hbase.xml
>
> The link [1] in previous mail is what we want to achieve but we get
> the ZooKeeperConnectionException.
>
> Eric

Hi Eric,
     I think you might be hitting this:

("MiniZooKeeperCluster.startup() should refer to
hbase.zookeeper.property.maxClientCnxns")

As the bug report states, the fix had to be pulled out due to apparently
causing an OOME in unit tests. I will try digging into it again and see
if we can get this fix in.

-Eugene