From: pi song [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 7:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Using PARALLEL clause for nested operations

Of course, this is an open source project. Everybody can see the source
code.

Have a look at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/pig/trunk/src/org/apache/pig/impl
/logicalLayer/parser/QueryParser.jjt?view=log

And here is the root source location:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/pig/trunk

It's a JavaCC file so a bit difficult to read. No good debugging tool
either.

Pi
On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 12:53 AM, Cosmin Lehene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yes, well, I tried both. Didn't see the grammar definition, though.
Where