HBase, mail # dev - Wanted your thoughts on Rolling Upgrade Testing in HBase

+
Aleksandr Shulman 2013-03-29, 22:49
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-03-29, 22:54
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-04-01, 19:13
Re: Wanted your thoughts on Rolling Upgrade Testing in HBase
Lars Hofhansl 2013-03-30, 03:32
Yes please. If possible it could also include a rolling downgrade.

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-30, 13:04