MapReduce >> mail # dev >> 0.23 & trunk tars, we'll we publishing 1 tar per component or a single tar? What about source tar?

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-10-12, 16:07
Re: 0.23 & trunk tars, we'll we publishing 1 tar per component or a single tar? What about source tar?
I support the idea of having 4 as additional option.

--

Prashant Sharma
Pramati Technologies
Begumpet, Hyderabad.
+
Doug Cutting 2011-10-12, 17:28
+
Ravi Teja 2011-10-13, 04:43
+
Steve Loughran 2011-10-13, 12:52
+
Bharath Mundlapudi 2011-10-14, 18:58
+
giridharan kesavan 2011-10-12, 17:25
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-10-13, 05:11