HBase >> mail # dev >> HFilePerformanceEvaluation: Nothing follows logic

HFilePerformanceEvaluation: Nothing follows logic
Hi,

In HFilePerformanceEvaluation, there is 2 places where we are doing
scanner.next() but still trying to read the key and/or the value. This
is failing. I'm wondering if there is any logic behind that or if I
can fix it.

JM
      for (int ii = 0; ii < 30; ii++) {
        if (!scanner.next()) {