Pig >> mail # user >> Best Practice: store depending on data content

Re: Best Practice: store depending on data content
Imagine increasing the number of datasets by a couple orders of
magnitude. "ls" stops being a good browsing too pretty quickly.

Then, add the need to manage quotas and retention policies for
different data producers, to find resources across multiple teams, to
have a web ui for easy metadata search...

(and now we are totally and thoroughly offtopic. Sorry.)