Hadoop >> mail # user >> execute hadoop job from remote web application

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2011-10-18, 10:40
+
Steve Loughran 2011-10-18, 10:45
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-10-18, 11:13
Re: execute hadoop job from remote web application
Excellent. Can you give a small example of code.
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686 <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
+
Devaraj K 2011-10-18, 11:51
+
Bejoy KS 2011-10-18, 11:54
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-10-18, 12:11
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2011-10-18, 12:59
+
Bejoy KS 2011-10-18, 14:34