Accumulo >> mail # user >> Relocated Accumulo Master can not get lock

Re: Relocated Accumulo Master can not get lock
It seems like there's another master still running somewhere. If
that's not correct, a simple fix is to restart zookeeper when you
restart Accumulo (stop Accumulo, restart ZK, start Accumulo).

If it happens again, it might be worth checking the change
logs/release notes to see if this might be caused by one of the bugs
fixed by ZK 3.4.4 or 3.4.5, or Accumulo 1.4.3.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii