Flume >> mail # user >> Any Refernce to complete implementation of maintaining simple log files from single app source

+
yogi nerella 2013-01-25, 18:35
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-25, 19:44
+
yogi nerella 2013-01-25, 20:53
Re: Any Refernce to complete implementation of maintaining simple log files from single app source
Hey Yogi,

Yes, Beeswax is very usable, just give them a try.
Here you have a Slideshare from Carl, but the UI looks much nicer now. Just to give you a idea:
http://www.slideshare.net/cwsteinbach/cloudera-huebeeswax

- Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz