Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Threaded View
HBase, mail # user - region server not response


Copy link to this message
-
Re: region server not response
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-17, 05:01
Could you send the exact Exception that you had got.  The logs that you
have attached comes after the region server starts going down.

Regards
Ram

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:38 AM, yutoo yanio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> my region server stopped after 30 minutes!!!!
> this my shutdown log
> after "2012-11-15 15:38:44,170 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Leases: regionserver60020.leaseChecker
> closed leases" wait about 30mins and "2012-11-15 16:08:10,361 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.StoreFile: NO General Bloom and NO
> DeleteFamily was added to..."
>
> why??
>
>
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,538 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: Stopping
> IPC Server listener on 60020
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,538 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: PRI IPC
> Server handler 4 on 60020: exiting
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,542 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: Stopping
> IPC Server Responder
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,542 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer: Stopping
> IPC Server Responder
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,542 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.SplitLogWorker: Sending interrupt to
> stop the worker thread
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,562 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegionServer: Stopping infoServer
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,563 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.SplitLogWorker: SplitLogWorker
> interrupted while waiting for task, exiting: java.lang.InterruptedException
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,563 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.SplitLogWorker: SplitLogWorker
> n6,60020,1352965568246 exiting
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,572 INFO org.mortbay.log: Stopped
> SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:60030
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,701 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: Block cache LRU eviction
> started; Attempting to free 483.41 MB of total=4.03 GB
> 2012-11-15 15:38:43,737 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.LruBlockCache: Block cache LRU eviction
> completed; freed=483.42 MB, total=3.56 GB, single=1.01 GB, multi=2.97 GB,
> memory=0 KB
> 2012-11-15 15:38:44,169 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Leases:
> regionserver60020.leaseChecker closing leases
> 2012-11-15 15:38:44,170 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Leases:
> regionserver60020.leaseChecker closed leases
> 2012-11-15 16:08:10,361 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.StoreFile: NO General Bloom and NO
> DeleteFamily was added to HFile
>
> (hdfs://m2/hbase/table1/cc44e74d2b64c638d5e9d88b33b71633/.tmp/d204665e2a7446758e3575057f48bc4f)
> 2012-11-15 16:08:10,361 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Store:
> Flushed , sequenceid=275054780, memsize=128.0m, into tmp file
>
> hdfs://m2/hbase/table1/cc44e74d2b64c638d5e9d88b33b71633/.tmp/d204665e2a7446758e3575057f48bc4f
> 2012-11-15 16:08:10,374 DEBUG org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Store:
> Renaming flushed file at
>
> hdfs://m2/hbase/table1/cc44e74d2b64c638d5e9d88b33b71633/.tmp/d204665e2a7446758e3575057f48bc4f
> to
>
> hdfs://m2/hbase/table1/cc44e74d2b64c638d5e9d88b33b71633/table2/d204665e2a7446758e3575057f48bc4f
> 2012-11-15 16:08:10,386 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.Store:
> Added
>
> hdfs://m2/hbase/table1/cc44e74d2b64c638d5e9d88b33b71633/table2/d204665e2a7446758e3575057f48bc4f,
> entries=541204, sequenceid=275054780, filesize=35.2m
> 2012-11-15 16:08:10,387 INFO org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.HRegion:
> Finished memstore flush of ~128.0m/134218592, currentsize=78.9m/82739248
> for region
> table1,09366395507%20121105,1352812474398.cc44e74d2b64c638d5e9d88b33b71633.
> in 4514605ms, sequenceid=275054780, compaction requested=false
> 2012-11-15 16:08:10,388 INFO
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.MemStoreFlusher:
> regionserver60020.cacheFlusher exiting
> 2012-11-15 16:08:10,428 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.SequenceFileLogWriter: using new
> createWriter -- HADOOP-6840
> 2012-11-15 16:08:10,428 DEBUG
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.SequenceFileLogWriter:
>
> Path=hdfs://m2/hbase/.logs/n6,60020,1352965568246/n6%2C60020%2C1352965568246.1352983090387,