Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+1 (non-binding)

- downloaded binary tarball
- verified signatures and checksums
- deployed to 3 Ubuntu VMs: 1xNN, 1xRM, 2xDN, 2xNM, 1x2NN
- tested multiple HDFS operations
- ran wordcount MR job
- verified that 2NN can take a checkpoint