Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper on two clusters?

Re: Zookeeper on two clusters?
Aleksey -

The clusters must be able to communicate over TCP through some user
configurable ports. If this is possible, then as Camille says, you can
configure ZK normally with machines in both locations - no need for any
special quorum setup.

Henry

--
Henry Robinson