HBase >> mail # user >> min, max

+
Weishung Chung 2011-03-01, 22:03
+
Ted Yu 2011-03-01, 22:44
+
Stack 2011-03-02, 04:51
+
Ted Yu 2011-03-02, 04:58
+
Stack 2011-03-02, 05:08
+
Ted Yu 2011-03-02, 05:35
+
陈加俊 2011-03-02, 05:54
+
Weishung Chung 2011-03-02, 14:53
+
Weishung Chung 2011-03-03, 04:30
+
Weishung Chung 2011-03-03, 15:18
+
Bill Graham 2011-03-03, 16:50
+
Ted Yu 2011-03-03, 17:22
Bill, thank you for the clarification.
Ted, good info, i will iterate the map backwards then :)

Another question I have is about unit testing in HBase, any recommendation
about the best way to simulate the cluster, I read about the built in mini
cluster. Also, how to change the region size to simulate multiple regions so
that i can test the getting last row easily.

Thank u guys :)

+
Ted Yu 2011-03-03, 18:59
+