HBase, mail # dev - HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Stack 2013-10-06, 01:30
On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Stack for doing this. We had a lot of churn between RC3 and 4 (new
> modules etc). Agreed that we should easy on the risky patches even if this
> RC fails.

Yeah.  Sorry about that.  We put out a bunch of development releases but
downstreamers only seemed to have started paying attention now we are in RC
state.  The addition of the new test module was to make hbase have hadoops'
form so downstreamers could depend on our test tools/cluster explicitly and
all dependencies would get pulled in (mvn resolve is wonky for the *-test
jars).

St.Ack