HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Auto clean DistCache?

Re: Auto clean DistCache?

You can control the limit of these cache files, the default is 10GB (value of 10737418240L): Try changing local.cache.size or mapreduce.tasktracker.cache.local.size in mapred-site.xml

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/