Pig >> mail # user >> Any additional consultant-finding resources?

Any additional consultant-finding resources?

Does anyone know of any resources other than
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Support for finding consultants who'd be
able to help with pig/hadoop administration issues. With my sysadmin on
vacation, I'm just looking for someone who can get things running again
without completely displacing him, and most of the support options on
the wiki seem to be pretty solidly full-service, or
bits-of-hadoop-other-than-pig.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kris

--
Kris Coward http://unripe.melon.org/
GPG Fingerprint: 2BF3 957D 310A FEEC 4733  830E 21A4 05C7 1FEB 12B3