Sqoop, mail # user - Not able to import data from "MYSQL table with composite key" to HBASE

+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-06-25, 12:39
Re: Not able to import data from "MYSQL table with composite key" to HBASE
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-25, 14:57
The feature you referenced just got committed and will be part of Sqoop
1.4.4

Venkat

+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-06-26, 05:31