Avro >> mail # user >> how can I get the index of each record from AvroMapper

how can I get the index of each record from AvroMapper
Hey there,
For each map input: map(SpecificRecord line, AvroCollector<Pair<Text, SpecificRecord>> collector, Reporter reporter),how can I get the index of each line?
What I'm thinking about doing this is to overwrite the AvroInputFormat, AvroRecordReader. Anyone has an idea on this?
Thanks and Regards,Fan