Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Running Examples Within Eclipse (Missing Class)

Running Examples Within Eclipse (Missing Class)
I imported the Accumulo project into the Spring Tool Suite (which is
Eclipse-based) as a maven project. Even seemed fine but I ran into an
issue when I tried to run the RowOperations example inside Eclipse.
Should this work? Below is the exception:

org/apache/zookeeper/KeeperException
at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.ZooKeeperInstance.<init>(ZooKeeperInstance.java:99)
at org.apache.accumulo.core.client.ZooKeeperInstance.<init>(ZooKeeperInstance.java:81)
at org.apache.accumulo.examples.simple.client.RowOperations.main(RowOperations.java:59)
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
... 3 more
+
William Slacum 2012-10-19, 13:03