MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: ClassNotFound Error when use hdfs namenode -format in 2.0.4

Re: ClassNotFound Error when use hdfs namenode -format in 2.0.4
Do not use HADOOP_HOME anymore. Try removing the below line (and any
other references in your env to HADOOP_HOME):

export HADOOP_HOME="/hadoop-2.0.4-alpha"

--
Harsh J