Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Enter your project at ZooKeepers "PoweredBy" wikipage!

+
Thomas Koch 2011-09-30, 13:36
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-10-01, 07:52
+
Kapil Thangavleu 2011-10-01, 19:33
+
Ruwan Linton 2011-10-02, 02:09
+
Yen Pai 2011-10-03, 18:05
+
Ben Hall 2011-10-04, 00:32
Re: Enter your project at ZooKeepers "PoweredBy" wikipage!
Ben Hall:
> I have used ZooKeeper at Zynga for a while now.  I added Zynga to the Wiki.
>
> Are there any other official "Users" pages that I should look at?
Not that I know of.

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-10-05, 18:17