HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big

Re: HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big
@Kevin, I'm using Apache Pig to execute my programm. I wrote my own HBase
Load UDF and added now  scan.setBatch(10000000), but it is still crashing.

@Dhaval: I'm using Cloudera 4.4.0. Its nearly the default Installation from
the cloudera manager. I have no idea why there is now log file

Does anyone test the Java program and execute a get in the hbase shell?