HBase >> mail # dev >> HEADSUP: Creating 0.96.0RC0 now

HEADSUP: Creating 0.96.0RC0 now
No checkins on 0.95 branch for a while thanks.  In fact, 0.95 is now a
deadend.  I branched 0.96 from 0.95.  All checkins for 0.96 should now be
done here.  I also added new builds up on Apache for 0.96 branch (hadoop1
and hadoop2).

Thanks,
St.Ack