Accumulo >> mail # dev >> asciidoc manual

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 17:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-01, 17:43
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 17:59
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-01, 18:06
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 18:22
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-01, 17:17
+
David Medinets 2013-05-01, 18:42
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-01, 19:38
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 20:07
+
David Medinets 2013-05-03, 21:18
+
Michael Wall 2013-05-04, 11:13
Re: asciidoc manual
I like the asciidoctor-maven-plugin, but agree the PDF limitation is a
big issue. Doxia has APT (Almost Plain Text) support, which is similar
to Asciidoc. I'd like to investigate that option, as well.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 7:13 AM, Michael Wall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have used asciidoc for several projects and really like it.  One option
> is http://asciidoctor.org/.  It is a Ruby processor for asciidoc, but it
> runs in JRuby and even has a maven plugin,
> https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor-maven-plugin.  Github uses
> asciidoctor for README.adoc and README.asciidoc files,
> http://asciidoctor.org/news/2013/01/30/asciidoc-returns-to-github/ and I
> even see traffic about using it from the JBoss community.  So it is in
> active development, well supported and growing.  The only issue I see is
> that asciidoctor does not support a native build to PDF, you still have to
> use the asciidoc toolchain.  But that may changed in the future,
> https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/issues/113
>
> Mike
>

> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 5:18 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> I took another look at the HTML and it was indeed the bright red strings
>> that I did not like. Otherwise, brilliant!

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 21:00
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-01, 21:18