From: Billie J Rinaldi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 16:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AcculumoFileOutputFormat class cannot be found by child jvm

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 2:19:34 PM, "John Vines" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm wondering if our tool.sh plays nice with an explicit -libjars.

It looks like tool.sh is attempting to parse explicit libjars, but it might not be working correctly.  The second-to-last line of tool.sh is

#echo exec "$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop" jar "$TOOLJAR" $CLASSNAME -libjars \"$LIB_JARS\" $ARGS

If you could uncomment this line and send us what it displays, it might give us some insight into where tool.sh is going wrong.  The -libjars are supposed to include the user-specified libjars as well as accumulo-core, zookeeper, etc.

Billie