Drill >> mail # dev >> Challenge in creating of sqlline.bat due to windows limitation

Re: Challenge in creating of sqlline.bat due to windows limitation
When you do a mvn install at the root directory of the source tree, the
distribution/target directory should have an executable tarball version of
drill.  When extracted, the classpaths used there are based on directories
rather than attempting to utilize individual jar files.  Will that work for
your use case?