Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Powered by Logo

+
Owen OMalley 2011-06-24, 07:35
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-06-24, 08:04
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-24, 15:47
+
Eli Collins 2011-06-24, 16:47
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-24, 16:54
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-27, 11:30
+
Mag Gam 2011-07-05, 23:17
Re: [RESULT] Powered by Logo
Owen,

looks like your non-PMC list doesn't account for about 13 or so user votes
(which we cast under different subjects and making total number of #4 equals
37) as you can see here http://tinyurl.com/3j6629h

Hope it helps
  Cos

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:35AM, Owen O'Malley wrote:
> Ok,
>    I collated the votes filtering on the subject line. I know that method missed some of the non-binding votes, but I don't believe it changed the outcome.
>
> With the binding votes from the PMC:
>

> First Round
> 2 4
> 4 4
> 5 6
> 6 1
> Second Round (Drop 6)
> 2 5
> 4 4
> 5 6
> Third Round (Drop 4)
> 2 8
> 5 7
>

> So in the very close race, #2 wins. My spreadsheets, which are attached below, show the counted votes.
>
> With all of the binding and non-binding votes:
>

> First Round
> 1 1
> 2 13
> 4 23