Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Powered by Logo

Re: [RESULT] Powered by Logo
Owen,

looks like your non-PMC list doesn't account for about 13 or so user votes
(which we cast under different subjects and making total number of #4 equals
37) as you can see here http://tinyurl.com/3j6629h

Hope it helps
  Cos