HBase >> mail # user >> AsyncHBase 1.5.0-rc1 available for download and testing (HBase 0.96 compatibility inside)

Re: AsyncHBase 1.5.0-rc1 available for download and testing (HBase 0.96 compatibility inside)
On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In HACKING, a sample command is given:
> $ HBASE_HOME=~/src/hbase make integration ARGS='test f'
>
> This means the integration tests need to be run on one of the servers where
> HBase is deployed, right ?

It defaults to using "localhost" as the ZK quorum specification, but
you can specify whatever else you want:

$ HBASE_HOME=~/src/hbase make integration ARGS='table family
quorumSpec znodePath'

I'm thinking of cutting the 1.5 release today, please let me know if
you want a bit more time to test it before the release is cut.

--
Benoit "tsuna" Sigoure